With the slogan “One day can change your whole life,” we celebrate Global Wellness Day on the second Saturday of June every year as an international day.
Global Wellness Day is an entirely not-for-profit day, a social project dedicated to living well. The purpose of Global Wellness Day is to ask the question, even if for just one day, “How can I live a healthier and better life?”, to direct the thoughts of both individuals and society towards “living well” and to raise awareness.
The main aims of the day are:
- To recognize the value of our lives
- To pause and think, even if for just one day of the year
- To be free from the stress of everyday city life and bad habits
- To make peace with ourselves
- To raise awareness about living well and increase motivation, not just for today, but for the remaining 364 days of the year
June 12th at 9:00.
Join us in Big Cypress National Preserve for a little dose of Nature Therapy. Getting outside and exposing yourself to nature has tremendous benefits for your physical and mental well-being and after this past year we could all use that! To celebrate Global Wellness Day we’ll be leading you on a relaxing walk in the swamp.
You must register for this event. Space is limited to 10 participants.
For all details and to register call Lisa Andrews at 239-695-1164.
Join Jennifer Khosla, founder of Lean and Green Body® and Mind Body Wellness Practitioner, for an hour long beach-side yoga class. The class will be followed by a healthy grab and go green smoothie!
9am – 10am Yoga on the Beach